Saturday, October 10, 2015

I suppose it's the thrill of the chase, but it's always the guys who don't initiate that catches my attention. However they don't ignore me either when I start the messages.. then I sit here getting annoyed that they're not the one to message me first.
Being a female is annoyingly difficult.
So, do I grow metaphorical balls and just ask for the things I want or..... let it flow by and be okay with that? Which may be easier. A bird in one hand worth more than two in a bush, yes, but I've got none in reality. They're all still in trees.
THEN there are guys who actively message with enthusiasm and somehow... I'm annoyed by it. I could've passed it, but I'm supposed to try bunch of different dudes, right??? 
----
What are the antonyms for serendipity, I need to know.
Found a couple of pictures of T on fb messager chat history with bff when I was on the bragging end. Sucks, man.
Didn't delete them yet.
Bluuh.
----
Can't really freely word vomit knowing the audience now. Boo you :(
...though, audience count hasn't gone up since then so loss of interest is plausible.
----
Jodaiko dude just gave his number without me having to ask for it. That's one win. Gj.

No comments: